The witch, Alternate Path part 2(Denmark X reader)
“Mamma? What are you doing?” Emil asked me, looking at me with his beautiful violet eyes. He wasn’t a baby anymore, and I quite missed the times when he was, but he was just as curious and innocent as he had been four years ago. He had grown rather tall for a seven-year-old, and, if I guessed correctly, he would probably outgrow me by the time he was thirteen or fourteen years old.
“Nothing special.” I answered him. If it had been four or five years ago I would have picked him up and placed him on my lap, but he was too big for that now… “Just attempting to knit, it’s not going very well…” He laughed a little as he looked at the failed attempt at making a tiny pair of socks I held up for him to see.
“Maybe you should ask Katyusha for help.” He suggested. “She’s good at it! Remember that sweater she made me?” He asked me. Of course I remembered that sweater, last winter it was pretty much the only
I really don't know why I'm doing this. I'm bored as shit and :iconilluminati-pasta: will keep nagging me until I bloody-well do this so....
1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
This may sound odd but my brother in law
2. Are you outgoing or shy?
Bit o' both, I must admit
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
…idk no-one really comes to mind…
4. Are you easy to get along with?
Well, if you're a decent enough person, I would make an effort to be easy to chat to.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you?
No, coz I don't like anyone.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
I guess people who are considerate and sensitive, humble, friendly, have a contagious laugh and smile and love to exchange a good story. People who are generally pleasant to be around and talking to them…just makes the time fly. I lost someone who had all those characteristics, and now I know how rare those people are.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
No, but you never know what will happen.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Now that I answered question 6, the person I lost.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Depends on who I'm talking to.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I can't recall.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
I'd say….but it honestly wouldn't make sense.
12. What are your 5 favourite songs right now?
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
Often times, no.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Depends on your definition of those words.
15. What good thing happened this summer?
I honestly don't think I can answer that…because I'd have to mention something rather bad and I don't want to go into details.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Never been kissed
17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
It's definitely possible!
18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
19. Do you like bubble baths?
Love em, hun
20. Do you like your neighbours?
We don't exactly get along too well
21. What are you bad habits?
I chew my nails constantly
22. Where would you like to travel?
Anywhere and everywhere. I want to see and experience everything that life can offer. We live in a world where you can't get anywhere unless you work and word hard.
"Knowledge is key"
23. Do you have trust issues?
24. Favourite part of your daily routine?
Internet and silent thinking
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
26. What do you do when you wake up?
The most accurate answer I could give here is that I go with the flow, coz I do a variety of things. Some days I hop straight on the internet, others I have a shower. Only if I want to.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I like being pale, so neither.
28. Who are you most comfortable around?
I'll go with my friends and family, because that's the obvious answer. Otherwise I don't know.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up?
Never been in a relationship.
30. Do you ever want to get married?
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail?
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with?
Idk uuuuuuuhh maybe Markiplier…and Chris Hemsworth.
33. Spell your name with your chin.
Hrlfsu,jd - wow totally failed
34. Do you play sports? What sports?
I totally agree with what Lily said. Fuck sports
35. Would you rather live without TV or music?
TV. I have netflix. And you cannot take music away from me I will DIE
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
Of course I have.
37. What do you say during awkward silences?
I don't say anything until I make sure I have a good sentence that could potentially spark up a new conversation planned out in my head.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy?
Go to question 6
39. What are your favourite stores to shop in?
I honestly don't have any favourites. Anything that can get me what I need cheap with decent service.
40. What do you want to do after high school?
Study and travel.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes, I do. Unless you have a legitimate and reasonable cause to not trust them a second time.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I'm always quiet. It means that I'm thinking really deeply or I'm listening to you intently.
43. Do you smile at strangers?
Yes I do. It's a simple, friendly gesture that anyone deserves and prevents awkwardness in sudden, incidental eye contact.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning?
Internet and food
46. What are you paranoid about?
I honestly don't know. I'm not gonna say 'death' coz that would be a lie. I know that I'm not essential to the whole universe, so if I did die the world would keep turning and people in China or the Ukraine will be oblivious and unharmed. I just gotta make sure I make the most of the time I have and if I don't, it's more of a shrug and 'oh well, see ya' situation for me. As long as I find some sort of peace for myself and my family, I'm happy.
47. Have you ever been high?
That's a negative.
48. Have you ever been drunk?
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about?
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore?
51. Ever wished you were someone else?
I'd be lying if I said no.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
53. Favourite makeup brand?
Don't wear make up
54. Favourite store?
55. Favourite blog?
Don't have one.
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food?
58. Last thing you ate?
Muesli and yoghurt.
59. First thing you ate this morning?
….same as above.
60. Ever won a competition? For what?
Pssh I can't remember the last time I won something.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
Nope. I'm a goodie-two-shoes
62. Been arrested? For what?
63. Ever been in love?
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss?
Bro, I haven't been kissed!
65. Are you hungry right now?
Yah…could go for some pizza right now.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends?
Not on Tumblr
67. Facebook or Twitter?
68. Twitter or Tumblr?
Tumblr I guess. Just coz I'm not a member of the site, I've seen pretty cool tutorials on there. So yeah.
69. Are you watching tv right now?
70. Names of your bestfriends?
*deep breath* Lily, Trish, Jesse, Mia, Kate, Olivia, Alex, Lana, Georgia, Sarah, Josie AND Phoebe.
71. Craving something? What?
72. What colour are your towels?
I have a lot of towels….not all one colour.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
75. Favourite animal?
76. What colour is your underwear?
77. Chocolate or Vanilla?
78. Favourite ice cream flavour?
I CAN'T CHOOSE!!
79. What colour shirt are you wearing?
80. What colour pants?
81. Favourite tv show?
I don't have a singular, favourite show. I have like 100
82. Favourite movie?
Anything Tim Burton or action packed
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2?
Never watched Mean Girls 2
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
21 Jump Street for the win
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls?
I haven't watched that movie in years so I'd be buggered if I remembered or even cared!
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo?
Dorey, definitely *whale noises*
87. First person you talked to today?
My best friend Kate
88. Last person you talked to today?
89. Name a person you hate?
I don't exactly hate anyone I know…
90. Name a person you love?
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now?
92. In a fight with someone?
93. How many sweatpants do you have?
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
95. Last movie you watched?
96. Favourite actress?
97. Favourite actor?
EUGH idk maybe Chris Hemsworth
98. Do you tan a lot?
99. Have any pets?
100. How are you feeling?
101. Do you type fast?
I guess I do yeah, I don't really have to look down at the keyboard to type a correct message without error.
102. Do you regret anything from your past?
103. Can you spell well?
I'm a spelling and English whizz. It's my super power
104. Do you miss anyone from your past?
My uncle, who I was talking about in questions 6 and 8. It still hurts a lot, but I know he's always with me.
My cousins, Amber and Piper. I haven't seen them in about 3 years because my family are a-grade assholes.
Some old friends whose relationships I had with them we had to end.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I surely hope not!
107. Have you ever been on a horse?
108. What should you be doing?
Uh idk I haven't got any commitments a the present moment.
109. Is something irritating you right now?
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
111. Do you have trust issues?
Didn't you already ask this question?
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I…uh, my mum I think.
113. What was your childhood nickname?
If I told you, then I'd have to kill you.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?
Yeah, but only once.
115. Do you play the Wii?
I used to use it religiously. But now that I have my laptop, not so much.
116. Are you listening to music right now?
Of course I am, do you even know me? I can't live without my music.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
It's my life
118. Do you like Chinese food?
119. Favourite book?
Don't really have one
120. Are you afraid of the dark?
121. Are you mean?
I can be
122. Is cheating ever okay?
Never. In terms of relationships or in a game. If you're being driven to cheating, it's a sign you need to be completely up front with your partner and tell them BEFORE you do it.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean?
What kind of question is that?
124. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes I do
125. Do you believe in true love?
126. Are you currently bored?
I'm doing this, aren't I? I'd be concerned for my health if I wasn't.
127. What makes you happy?
Great EDM music turned up full volume, an empty room where I can dance and just be myself.
128. Would you change your name?
Maybe, if I had the chance.
129. What your zodiac sign?
130. Do you like subway?
Never had it. I can't eat it.
131. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
I'd be upfront with them. If I don't like them back, I'd break it to them gently, apologise and say that I'd still love to have him as a friend. If I did, well, I'd tell him.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
You asked this bro, what's with the repetition?
133. Favourite lyrics right now?
I'M GONNA LOVE YA LIKE NO-ONE COULD
MAKE YOUR HEART FEEL THE WAY IT SHOULD
I'M GONNA HOLD YA WHEN NO-ONE WOULD
COZ I SWEAR YOU DESERVE SO GOOODDD
134. Can you count to one million?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
I've told a lot of dumb lies and I can't remember a specific one.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
137. How tall are you?
138. Curly or Straight hair?
139. Brunette or Blonde?
140. Summer or Winter?
Winter. I HATE the heat, can't stand it.
141. Night or Day?
Day I guess..?
142. Favourite month?
December. Coz school's over, I can kick my feet up and relax. Although it's bloody summer here…
143. Are you a vegetarian?
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Milk. Dark gives me a headache and white chocolate is just racist
145. Tea or Coffee?
Tea, I don't drink coffee.
146. Was today a good day?
It was alright
147. Mars or Snickers?
Can't eat either
148. What’s your favourite quote?
"If you’re going through hell, keep going," - Winston Churchill
I know this is a really popular quote and pretty much everyone knows it and it's not exactly very wordy (which is unlike my usual tastes), but I have kept to this rule so many times without knowing it. But the trick is to allow yourself to recover. Step aside, sit down and cry your heart out for a bit, complain how unfair it is, curse God for doing this to you. Then get to your goddamn feet and march forward through the storm. That's a sign of strength. Never mind all of this 'real men don't cry' or 'resting is for the weak', coz you're only human, for Christ's sake! We have emotions and it isn't healthy to not be bothered by anything. So cry, scream, kick and throw a tantrum once in a while. You just need to eventually keep going.
We're all strong. We're all brave. We're all smart. We're all beautiful. Have confidence in that. It will all turn out okay in the end. Just know it's okay to cry.
149. Do you believe in ghosts?
I believe in spirits and that everyone has one. What does it become after a person dies? No-one knows! So in short, yes and no.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
I guess I tag:
You can do this anytime, you can even pretend to forget to do it, I just had to tag some people so I don't care what you do.
I'm just relieved that I finished it.
Hello lovelies!~ ^^
My name is Katie, I love Hetalia (Draw a circle that's the earth! ^^) Attack on Titan, Shiki, writing, and of course role playing - message me if you want to rp any time!